Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Unlucky dad

Last Sunday me and my family went to Busaba Heavenly Thai Restaurant at the Bangsar Shopping Centre to celebrate my dad's birthday. 

We met my mom's ex boss together with his wife and mother before entering the restaurant. My mom's ex boss s really famous with his clumsiness but very generous. During my study time I will always hang out at my mom's office. So every time I am there, my mom's ex boss which is her boss previously will always treat us for a really nice lunch or coffee or desserts or all together!. Gosh maybe that is why I am quite chubby before. *rolled eyes*

Back to Sunday current year. So all of us went inside the restaurant and of course sat at different table. Me and my family were talking. My sister and I kept insisted my dad to order anything that he wants (because my mom is the one who paid. Not us. LOL) and we even made fun of this is the opportunity for my dad to redeem for all the other birthdays that he needs to spend which is my mom's birthday, my sister's birthday and my birthday.

Then we ordered and eat. As usual, I didn't finished my food. I have a serious problem about that. Maybe I'll share about that in a different story. Bla bla bla then we finished eating.

Suddenly my mom said "Alamak Uncle A buat hal mcm biasa dah" which translates into English "Gosh Uncle A gonna do something which he always did". And we were all started to be an inspector and analysing all my mom's boss movements. Wait! I just made my family sounds freaky. Haha.

Then I went to the toilet and when I am back to our place my family ready to make a move. Then I asked my mom "So?" My mom answered "Yeap, Uncle A paid our lunch" Haha my mom's ex boss never change! He is really generous like that! But still pity my dad cause he still can't make us spend for his birthday lunch. Mihmihmih.

Anyways, thank you Uncle A for the lunch treat. I have always adore you!



Love,
NK

No comments: